Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Cat Cloning Offered to Pet Owners


Now, instead of adopting a new cat, you could clone your old one because now there is a cat cloning company. In fact, there was a special offer to cat owners, to clone their cats. They always say that it will be exactly the same by behavior and appearance, but something could go wrong. There is also a chance that the cat will have a disease or just not work/die. So would you do this? I think I would not do this because if you spend so much money and it does not work, it is a waste of money. Also, I think that a clone is not as alive as the original/or the actual live organism, which is why I would not do this.

http://bit.ly/po3nVY

2 comments:

  1. This is a very enlightening blog post. I hope to see more and I will check everyday.
    Also a new theme for better readability would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that if you clone an animal, the animal that will come out with the behavior when it was young. Maybe you should look into that, research about it. It's pretty interesting! Your blog is very fascinating, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete